Precautions for safe use of liquefied gas vaporizers
We all know that gas is a tool that is used almost every day in home life, and winter is the season when gas accidents are high. Many residents report that they do not have a good understanding of the safe use of bottled gasifiers . Therefore, Dongguan Gas Equipment Co., Ltd. came today to talk about the knowledge about the safe use of gas.
For the safe use of liquefied gas vaporizers, experts have proposed the following precautions:
1. Do not stack tall objects or flammable or explosive items around the stove, and indoor liquefied gas facilities must not be covered with any objects;
2. The hose used for liquefied gas is a special hose, and no other hose can be used instead.
3. The length of the hose must not exceed two meters, and it must not be used through the wall;
4. The hose is easy to age and crack, so it should be checked frequently, and the usage time generally does not exceed 18 months;
5. The cylinder should be placed in a well-ventilated place, and the temperature around the cylinder should not exceed 45 degrees Celsius;
6. Cylinders must be placed vertically. Do not lie down or upside down. It is strictly prohibited to heat the cylinders with fire, steam or boiling water.
7. LPG and coal stoves cannot be used at the same time;
Therefore, experts from Dongguan LPG Vaporizer Company suggest that if a gas leak occurs in the home, the angle valve should be closed first, all flames should be extinguished, the windows and doors should be opened quickly to disperse the leaked liquefied gas. Check the leak point, if you can't handle it yourself, move the cylinder to a ventilated location such as a balcony, and notify the LPG company to come to the door for disposal.