How to use liquefied gas vaporizer correctly in winter
Low temperature rain, snow and freezing weather, Dongguan Ruiya Energy Saving Equipment Co., Ltd. reminds all distinguished users of liquefied gas vaporizers , beware of carbon monoxide poisoning,
2. When using liquefied gas vaporizers, check all valves and pipelines to prevent gas leakage.
3. If the liquefied gas vaporizer is not used for a long time, the main valve and power supply of the liquefied gas inlet must be closed.
4. It is strictly forbidden to stack tall flammable and explosive items beside the liquefied gas vaporizer, and it is strictly prohibited to cover and wrap the liquefied gas cylinder and vaporizer with any object.
5. The tube connected to the liquefied gas cylinder must use a special rubber hose for gas.
6. It is strictly forbidden to dismantle, modify, relocate or cover gas pipelines and facilities without permission.
7. Liquefied gas cylinders must be placed vertically. It is strictly forbidden to lie down and upside down. It is strictly prohibited to use fire, boiling water or steam to heat the liquefied gas cylinders.
8. It is forbidden to hang heavy objects on the gas pipeline.
9. When the liquefied gas is interrupted or no gas is used, the liquefied gas cylinder should be closed immediately and all gas pipes and valves should be checked to ensure that there is no gas leakage when opening the stove.
， 包括座机和手机 。 10. If there is a gas leak, open the window to ventilate. Do not touch any electrical switch (such as turning on or turning off the light) when a liquefied gas leak occurs. Do not use any phones indoors. Do not use matches or lighters. Do not use fire to test the source of the leak; do not touch any gas appliance switch , including the base unit and mobile phone .
For details on the operation and use of liquefied gas vaporizers, please contact Dongguan Ruiya Energy Saving Equipment Co., Ltd .: 13802385039 076982815256